I admit to using any excuse to have a contest. And so, I'm creating my own MOM TRAP BABY POOL. It's simple. Guess the weight, length, and date (either or all) and win a prize.
Oh yes. A PRIZE. One for each winner.
I don't know what it is yet, but it will be good. And it will be worth it. And if it's not, you should still play along anyway because it's fun.
Here are some details to assist you in this endeavor.
1) My daughter was 8' 1" and 20.5 inches
2) She was born 2 weeks past the doctor's due date.
3) We have a tendency towards 7's in birthdates (in fact, my husband, myself, and my daughter all have a seven in the date -- not just year)
4) It's now 2007, so #3 might not even matter.
5) I gained the same amount of weight this time as I did last time (60lbs).
6) I'm having more Braxton Hicks contractions this time but I have yet to be "checked" to get dilation, etc.
7) I was 8' 1" 21 inches. My husband was 7' 1" 20 inches (or something like that).
8) My midwife is away from 1/4 to 1/11 and I'm holding my legs closed as tightly as possible.
9) My due date based on the u/s is January 15.
10) My mom and her brother were both born on January 13 (11 years apart).
Leave a comment! And good luck!